PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new NETT income 1st year Captain SIA ?????
Old 19th Jul 2003, 00:22
mk1eyeball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi folks
thanks for all your replys.
i was on holiday and alas unable to access email!!!!!!quite a nice change to be isolated from the modern comms age.
having looked at the sia situation it is obviously a very poor deal.i was aware of all the so called `politics` and other bull**** but when ones son in law is a dealer in sing and hence ones grandchildren now reside there one has to yield to the wifes desire to have a couple of years with them!!!!!however i have been convinced that this is not the solution.shame really.
for a company forcast to make 300million and to enforce a 23percent cut on capt is a disgrace both to the company and alpa-s.
pathetic is the only analagy i can come up with for alpa-s as well as unbelievable!!!
to hold onto what you want and hold dear then as history shows pain and misery is yours unless you demonstrate backbone.alas this is obviously lacking.dont give the pathetic excuse of singapores political situation.stand your ground for a change and experience the pain that all true democracies have endured to achieve their rights from opression.opression is what alpa-s have submitted to once again.