PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mark Skidmore throws toys out of the pram.
Old 4th Apr 2016, 08:32
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I removed myself from the board of directors in or about 2005 out of frustration to the ruling Troika. (the words of Baxt, duties of directors came to mind). The place went to hell in a hand basket when that mob neglected their duties to the shareholders by accepting the ASIC in step with an expected increase in membership by becoming, (or trying to be) "the" accredited issuing agency. Not in the members interests obviously given it has become the revenue raising thing it was designed for. Prior to that it was run as a milch cow for wannabe globetrotters and phallic extenders.

Now, years later a bloke tells it as it is to the mob causing most trouble for the members and the head honcho of the antagonists becomes the victim and some Wayne Kerr's on PPRune decide it's all enough to give one the vapors.

Give me strength.

At last AOPA tell CAsA to get stuffed and Skidmore is the victim. Give me more strength and hallelujah to the tree huggers.

Coming from me, the fact that AOPA have been bold enough to question the wisdom of the gods, it is high praise indeed for Mark DeStoop. Long may he reign and long may other alphabet soup organizations be inspired by his attempts at getting heard on behalf of his members.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 4th Apr 2016 at 08:35. Reason: And still we have the precious.