PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2016, 03:10
SoundLesS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be fair the biggest kverrulant(guy who likes to discuss) and dumskalle(kind of dumbass) here is you Syntax Error. Verbal abusing cafey in Norwegian because you do not have balls to abuse him in english, and by the way you have now deleted the text again...says all about you.

Why do you have to fill 16 pages with your talks. Some are true but much of it is BS, like your talk now about the if people would be taxed they would not be able to afford to live in their country. Well many of them live as kings in their countries with all taxes paid. They even earn more than a president in some countries...so stop the crap, and the verbal abuse, since this forum is not for that.

It is far from perfect as I already have stated but it is how it is, and will never be Norway in Romania as you want it to be with proper standards and with 5K salary. And honestly the tax scheme is your own problem, not wizz airs. They hired you on a self employment contract, they have paid all the taxes, and then you do the rest, if you want or not is your own problem. Tell me, what did you do when you were a part of this Confair contract? Did you pay 50% to Norway or?

If you want to sue Wizz Air, then please go ahead if it bothers you so much with the Swiss move, but lets try to keep this thread about what it is, proper information about the company for new people.

Again, as I have already posted, and you have reposted, things are how they are, you know everything from the beginning, and nothing will change unless all the people agree on union, which frankly never will happen...The money issues, the fatigue and the contracts are getting better and better by the years, but as in every company there are pros and cons.

For people who wants to know about interviews, well I do not know as a lot of things have changed in the recent years, sorry.