PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL theory questions
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2016, 20:07
theaviator2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know's if its the same all over Europe? I mean do they just print out the test's from an EASA main system or is it up to each country to change the questions whenever they feel like it?

There must be a bunch of old retired pilots at EASA who sit and come up with crazy s..t when sitting telling stories about their days as Spacecowboys.

The system is utter crap, I have tested JAA guys vs FAA guys about 8 years after the JAA guys finished their ATPL. They all took the same practice papers and they all got about the same scores. All pilots currently flying for airlines or corporate companies. NOT ONE passed any of the practice papers I gave them.

The amount of knowledge and information one must Study/learn and keep inside the heard is worse then even a doctor has to learn, and impossible to retain just even a few years.

Would be great-full if anyone got any knowledge about the question in the top, if its the same all around EUROPE or just the UK that are swapping out questions left and right?