PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2016, 16:38
sascha410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The point is that he expressed himself so many times and nothing new is coming out of his mouth anymore. Nobody is trying to correct him in his views neither to argue on his experience with Wizz. Taking into account how many people are leaving the company he is not alone with those views.

What is quiet annoying is that he does not give this room to other people, to people that have other views and experience with the same company and he goes on the person instead of on the ball. I personally know people in Wizz that never had those issues in the company that he is talking about. Do they deserve to be called all ugly words that he is using? Not from my point of view...

And when I look at it better he fits there like a glove. Only in Eastern EU one can see so much negativity, bitterness, insults, bad language, attitude like he is expressing here on pprune so I hope that he will really have plenty of time more to enjoy it…

As you said JaxoM: "if you don't like it stay away" ; I will stay away. It is much nicer without his comments.