PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belgian newspapers confirm huge loss for SN Brussels Airlines
Old 18th Jul 2003, 22:01
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Just to balance the issue, this is a communique we received yesterday from SNBA
737lover produced already 8 posts now in which he gives incorrect information about the first quarter result of SN Brussels Airlines. His only intention is clearly to harm my company.

We must strongly deny the information that we had a loss of 30 mil euro in the first quarter of the year and also other news he announces is not true at all. SN Brussels Airlines does not hide figures for example. He insults me of providing false information which is not the case at all.

Tonight he has send e-mails to all major Belgian media about his info on the forum. In these e-mails he uses a false name. At least ten different Belgian media got the wrong info. You can imagine what the effect is for our airline. So he is really attacking our company and my integrity and our credibility as well. Therefore, I politely ask you to delete this topic. You can't imagine what the consequences are internally and externally SNBA.

Geert Sciot
Vice President Communications
Management Commitee

SN BRUSSELS AIRLINES
Before anyone decides to use PPRuNe as their own personal tool to undermine any company in this way I am going to demand a real name and address so that any fallout can be directed to the poster. In this case it appears that 737lover is posting a personal verion of events behind a veil of anonymity and then contacting the press using a false name and directing them to PPRuNe as some sort of verification. This is not acceptable and I suggest to any journalists who are using PPRuNe as a source to contact me first.