PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2016, 10:53
cefey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skipping Classes

Look, I never claimed to know the truth. Neither did I say that WizzAir is a perfect company, did I?

Should a pilot be thankful for getting a job to fly for WizzAir/Ryanair/Norwegian/etc getting 1000€ a month (or like someone said, McDonalds pay)?
Yes, in my opinion, when alternative is working at McDonalds for that money, NOT getting TR and NOT getting hours.

They are giving the opportunities for non-rated pilots only, I say again ONLY, because nobody else would work for them.
It work both ways. WizzAir hire those pilots, only because nobody else would give them work. Both parts exploit one another, both parts getting a great deal out of it.
Do WizzAir offer great conditions? Probably not, compared to some other companies.
Do ntr pilots with 300TT in c-152 offer that much to WizzAir? Not exactly a Top-Gun, no.

My point is, no body is forcing no one to sign a contract, neither to stay with any company. However, if you do so, for whatever reason, you should have self-respect and dignity, by not spreading sh*t about them, hiding behind the internet.

To stay somehow on topic. Do you know what happened to Ryanair pilots union? They were forming something, but then I lost track of it.