PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2016, 06:57
Skipping Classes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OH MY GOD Cefey!

Really, you need to grow up. I guess you are right, there is no need to be rude and getting personal, but Syntax is right that you have no idea what you are talking about.

No company these days will do you any favour, such as giving you a type rating (which Wizz air doesn't do anyway - you have to pay for it yourself one way or another) unless they absolutely have to.

They are giving the opportunities for non-rated pilots only, I say again ONLY, because nobody else would work for them. They can't upgrade enough FO's from within the company because the pilots are leaving and the FO's are also leaving the company even just before the upgrade if they get a chance at something better. You might not see it around you, or not at this particular time, or just not yet, but you certainly will see it if you stick for a while.

You are now talking like Syntax was a homeless refugee child illegally coming out of a poor third world country and Wizz Air was the good guy who took the child in and let him do the dishes and clean toilets so later he would have a chance to have a working permit. Therefore Syntax must thank Wizz?

And the people who think like you are the exact perfect match for Wizz.

Just accept that there are people who have self-respect.

PS And there is no need to go over and over all the facts, however just one thing I will never forget:

When Bucharest cabin crew has registered a fully legitimate labour union in 2014 what did Wizz Air do?

They just fired all those who joined the union. And the rest of the cabin crew went on their knees and started to beg the base manager to believe them that they never were associated with the guys who were fired in first place.

And the pilots? Just looked the other way.

This alone was a reason enough for me to resign.

Last edited by Skipping Classes; 3rd Apr 2016 at 07:37. Reason: a small addition