PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2016, 01:17
cefey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No reason to be rude and tell me to shut up (in Norwegian). You donīt know me personally, perhaps, you should avoid this kind of language then?
However, seeing how you treat company that gave you TR, hours, career - Iīm not surprised.
Syntax Error
What they give you to sign, what they tell you, was not the same as what happen.
Did you do any research at all?
If you didnīt - thatīs one on you, donīt blame it on company.
If you did - you knew what you was getting and thought it was still a great deal. No reason to be so negative then.

Syntax Error
why I did it, well now I have several thousand hours on A320
Exactly my point. So donīt be such an @-hole. After all they paid for your TR, gave you first job (when everyone else told you to gtfo), LHF, experience and carrier. Be ******* thankful for that. Ever heard that word before?

You know, I will always have respect for people who calls Wizzs TCs (or any other company) BS and walks away, without signing the contract. Or even saying goodbye, after they discover "the truth". But you... I hope never to be in a same company as you. Let alone to share a cockpit.

I wish you all the luck and happiness you can get, mate. I will not engage in any further conversation with you. This thread is not about you, despite you spamming it with exactly same post, for 15 pages now.