PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter down at Shoreham
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2016, 11:45
Flying Lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Step Turn
The AAIB report shall stand on its own, and I would accept its findings with confidence.
If almost anyone else except you had said that, my response would have been: 'You wouldn't be so confident if you'd spent decades closely analysing, with relevant expert technical assistance, a wide variety of aviation accident reports from all over the world.'
Or perhaps: 'Surely you should wait to read the final report and any expert analysis/criticism of it before expressing such a confident opinion?'
The AAIB is rightly held in very high regard internationally but, in common with other such agencies, it has also been shown to be wrong.

Genghis
I have great respect for your technical expertise re microlights/light aircraft but, entirely understandably, your knowledge of the law and legal process is very limited.
On this occasion, you have misunderstand the Maule case. (So has Step Turn.)

Jetblu
You're wasted as a pilot and auxiliary fireman. You should take up a position as a traffic warden and really help your peers out.
Gracious of you to accept G's suggestion. Your comment was very funny and not without some foundation.