PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick Smith: Legal Action against CASA re. CTAFs
Old 1st Apr 2016, 22:20
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
Dhav. Unlikely over tea and biscuits. They will throw an enormous amount of the industry's money at this to make sure no one ever gets any success through legal action.

It's how the Canberra bureaucracy works - protect any individual within the group who makes a mistake .

It won't cost me a cent as I will take the money from what would normally be donated to organisations like the RFDS and Angel Flight. I would imagine hundreds of thousands of dollars will be siphoned to the legal fraternity while CASA supports the incompetent.

I find Sir Angus and Mr Skidmore are similar to Cardinal Pell. That is all thoroughly decent people who think that their prime job is to defend the. " the system" and those in it against any outside criticisms or attacks. It is sad.

When I first went on the CAA Board the Chairman Allan Woods took me aside and said from then on I must support all CAA personel and the decisions they made. Very strange I thought.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 2nd Apr 2016 at 01:01.