PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 1st Apr 2016, 19:39
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Smith,

Notwithstanding that you have not replied to my previous post, I would like to take a minute to refresh your memory.

You were very well aware of the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread. It was all about your mate, Robert Weaver aka the plank. You may also recall that is was not a witch-hunt, it was orchestrated from some very aggrieved victims of the said plank.

You seem to want to muddy the waters by introducing GEP at every opportune minute. As I have told you before, GEP plays no part here. In fact he is nowhere to be seen on this thread. If you look at the initial post here, it is started by another victim.

Since you like to mention GEP, I shall tell you of two distinguishable differences between him and the plank. GEP has been dealt with and the Plank hasn't, yet!

Now, going back to refresh your memory as I said I would earlier, you were indeed a contributer to the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread, wasn't you?!
In case you have forgotten, here is what you said in Sept 2011 ....

Gentlemen, I recently received an email from RW stating that this forum is indeed orchestrated to take him down by the competitors and most posts are from the same IP

Well, that was a load of bo$$ocks, wasn't it?! No victims were competitors of the planks and we were all indeed individual, wasn't we?

Since you are in contact with the said plank, can you please ask him for a bona fida address and find out when we are all getting our monies back.

Oh, and I think the photographs have brought some laughter to the misery that your mate has caused.

EDIT : I have also since noticed that you have gone about deleting your previous posts. In view that you had forgotten all about over 100 pages of the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread, featuring your mate Robert Weaver at Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery, and after carefully considering that your mate is also partial to a WordPress blog, here is what I'm going to do for the pair of you....over the weekend I'm going to upload the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread to a website. If you or your mate don't like it, bring it on and sue me.

Last edited by Jetblu; 1st Apr 2016 at 21:13.