PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TigerAir debacle
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2016, 13:01
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No porch. I was not having a go at you and was agreeing that I am not a fan.

As for TT every booking we have made every one has gone pear shaped. That was the early ones and I have had a few Corporates of late that had to use them and it went ok. I remain nervous of the late night call though. Naturally there is an aversion factor.

RAD - we add a service fee to TT and with JQ a service fee is built in through the Agent website. One will never retire on JQ but it is done as a service. They are behaving much more like a proper airline these days when something goes pear shaped and seem to have solved most of their website problems and the call centre in MNL actually makes sense. I did have a an issue with JQ. They have improved but like any airline aren't totally perfect. It makes no difference to them whether I sell them or not, nor does it to tiger.

Also when I as at TN WNY we had the wife of the Port of Burnie Authority CEO onboard a certain NZ DC10 that didn't quite make the round trip intended. I know how it feels mate and since their last hull and life loss GA has become a totally different airline.

leffe

Merpati and Batavia are gone and I do know this. So is Adam Air but there are a bunch of others such as Expressair belting around. We used to have to use SMAC between North Sumatera and Gunungsitoli on Nias Island for surf contests. Now they were scary and lost a minimum of one airframe and associated lives every wet season.

EWL