PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Class E article – the full text
Old 1st Apr 2016, 05:27
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Precisely, Bloggs,

As both of us have said, repeatedly, positive change comes down to credible cost/benefit and risk analyses.

Otherwise, change is at the mercy of inordinate influence on dumb pollies, 'my opinion,' and 'I want.'

I am sure you will agree!!!

Dick, if you could just put the effort you pointlessly expend into crunching the numbers, as opposed to countless words based solely on opinion, you might get somewhere!

Regardless of my previous, I intuitively feel that you may have a case. But intuition just doesn't wash.

Haven't you learned anything from the division in the industry caused by several of your 'airspace initiatives?'

Give people a credible, facts-based argument, underpinned by credible cost/benefit and risk analyses, and you've got a good chance of gaining broad support and bringing people along.

IMHO, your accusations as regards 'intransigence' just don't fly when it comes to 'airspace reform.' It was all 'I want, foot stamping stuff.' And you seem to have not changed.

People will listen to cogent analyses in this industry, Dick. Not opinion nor 'I want.'