PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B-738 Crash in Russia Rostov-on-Don
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2016, 23:57
Vc10Tail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I was talking to the plane I would say to an adverse situation developing that seemed life threatening.."please dont do this"...not "dont do THAT"...the latter would imply I am commanding the kther crew..and as a FO I would be in a asking mode.."why are you doing that?"
How did these "final crew conversation" even leak considering the investigation team and analyses medium is under tight control?

From the video originally posted by Scadi I reckon the second a/c image emerged at a point in space behind the first.Could it gave looped on its back as Shaggy sheep suggested somewhere on page 25?Upset recovery gone wrong with not enough altitude to recover coupled with disorientaion due to the rapud g force transitions and somatography? perhaps aa a desperate measure to bring the nose down fast the Capt. might have put in a steep bank angle(naturally he would turn toward Port side (as the last video captured a steep left bank) not Starboard...and could this have been the action behind the "dont worry..dont worry..dont worry"(i know what am doing...in case FO quizzed it?)? Assuming the leaked conversation wasnt mambo jambo to quench the tabloids and shut up the public...And why would they reveal only the last few words and not everything from the time the approach was commenced???

I doubt if there was a jammed stab..there was just not enough warning and crew might have shouted something..and if jammed it mighy likely have jammed nose up as that was their previous normal flight condition on initiating the go around.Structural failure though possible was not pointed out in the mini statement following initial FDR analyses as aircraft was pronounced as mechanically sound.Severe Icing?Again unlikely as has been mentioned in earlier threads.

Multiple go arounds at night at those times in inclement weather have shown in the past accident stats to result in a high probability of an incident or accident.

Last edited by Vc10Tail; 1st Apr 2016 at 00:07.