PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 30th Mar 2016, 18:31
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Smith,

I see little point in muddying the waters on this thread regarding GEP. Are you insinuating that Weavers despicable and deceitful tendencies are GEP's fault?

In my opinion, here are the striking differences.

In December 2011 I personally witnessed Weaver admit his deceitful business practice and accepted his apology. He went on to confirm the same in writing. The consensus was that he would amend his unscrupulous ways and go on to operate a legitimate business. Sadly, that never materialised.

A Fresh Start - A open apology - PPRuNe Forums
PPRuNe Forums - Professional Pilots Rumour Network › Aircrew Forums › Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc.
15 Dec 2011 - hope that this post is read in the spirit that is intended, please read it in its entirety before throwing me to the wolves. I am a young ...

GEP was clearly a confidence trickster. That sentiment was echoed by Judge Patrick Eccles sitting at Oxford Crown Court. After GEP was found guilty, defending counsel Colin McCarreher [during mitigation] said this, " my client has changed his views on life and criminal activity." Only time will really tell, yet Weaver still blames GEP and others in his Wordress ramblings for his own fraudulent activity. What I really suspect is that Weaver blames the others for exposing him in his "ongoing" deceitful practices.

That said, let's now get down to the nitty gritty and cut to the chase....

What makes you think A.N other director at GAF wrote favourably about RW? If we went with your theory for just one second, wouldn't that then expose the A.N other director to being a total lunatic himself? The evidence I have is that those words were written by the plank in a failed attempt to restore his own credibility.

The AeroCadet and Firstavia company's looks like linked company's purely for the Google ratings. You may find that they rub one another's backs so to speak. I can most certainly see where low houred pilots are being dangled the carrot for ferry work.

On the GAF website, Hangar 21, 700 Airport Road, Ormond Beach, FL32174 is the alleged operational base. The owners there have confirmed to an investigating authority that GAF are not known there. Then we turn to the GAF Facebook page. There we have another address being cited as 226 N Nova Road, Ste 358, Ormond Beach, FL32174.
It's not known. All striking hallmarks to the Sky Ferry address shenanigans in Ormond Beach, albeit the actual owner of 'that' address told Weaver in May 2015 to remove it from his website. To date, he has failed to do so.

Just out of curiosity, from a psychological perspective, can you tell us why you think the GAF website [your words] 'looks like a respectable firm?' Would you part with your money based on those photographs and statements?

Working on the assumption that you had already parted with your money, to then be told by Weaver that your aircraft is being left in a foreign country because he is best man at and wedding and/or he has an infected foot, how would you propose getting your money back based on the information to hand?