PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2016, 05:09
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm afraid I don't agree guys. So are you saying we should only say positive nice things about companies? Has this nanny state even entered our profession? This site is for most of us a place to get an honest open portal by which to make certain decisions. We have different opinions and ideas on things and when you,start worrying about what will be taken and used then the spine starts to crack and it will never end. I like to think I post a fair appraisal of a company I know quite well. If you don't want to listen then fair enough. If you don't agree then fair enough. But don't start telling me what and what not to say. If a company is failing then people need to look frankly at why that's so. Not stick their heads in the sand and get angry with people that try and yank it out.
Having said that as I have said many times I worry for some of my colleagues that find themselves in this position again, it's terrible and most of us have been in a similar position. I hope I am wrong and Monarch are doing as well as some think. Time will tell and the best of luck to my friends and colleagues