PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Residency Policy
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2016, 21:00
DMar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAF Residency Policy

Hi!
I am interested in applying for the SNCO Air Traffic Controller or the Pilot role as a regular.
However, I am currently 17 years old (until the15th July) and have been studying and living my whole life in Spain. I am a British citizen (because my father is British) and I will have all the minimum requirements needed for both of this roles (Spanish equivalent to the English A-levels) by the end of June.
I never had problems with the law or any other issue that could disqualify me to join the RAF.
I also have Proficiency level in English to prove that, although I am living in a country where the mother tongue is not English, I do have the ability to speak, understand and write fluent English.
All in all, and knowing that the only requirement missing is the one related with residency, I would like to know if anybody knows if I am eligible to join the RAF.
I also read in the webpage that some other tests or requirements would be needed in this situation. It would be great to know which ones are they, if it is possible.
Thanks for your answers!
Danny