PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow S76 Ditched in Nigeria today Feb 3 2016
Old 28th Mar 2016, 20:06
Keke Napep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Copterline,

You claim to be an S76 TRE/IRE and you talk about pressing an S76 start button? .

Well I've also got more than a few thousand hours on the type and am also a TRE/IRE on it. I lost a good friend, Mark Wake who was one of 11 killed when G-BJVX crashed into the North Sea in July 2002, and another 2 good friends when5N-BGD crashed last August.

Flight safety is not an attitude I take arrogantly, but I'm also not so arrogant as to think that ramming my own personal theories down everyone throat is a way of enhancing it. Sometimes bringing a little humour into a situation (even a tragic one) makes people remember things far better than listening to someone who constantly wants to be so arrogant as to assume they're the only one who can possibly know the answer and harps on about conspiracy theories behind closed curtains as a way to try and show he knows more than anyone else. If you have proof of something, man up and show us, otherwise your opinion is worth no more than any other person's.