PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Treatment of pilots and cabin crew?
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2016, 15:50
paistepst5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Treatment of pilots and cabin crew?

Hi to all,

The purpose of this post is im doing an aviation operations course before starting my pilot training and ive been tasked with doing an investigation in 2 weeks into the treatment of pilots and cabin crew and how the airline CEO's influence and impact this.

So id be forever grateful if you could post saying how you and/or relatives/friends etc in the industry are treated by the airline they work for as well as how much influence the airline CEO's have over their treatment. The treatment includes how theyre addressed and spoken to, if theyre overworked, if theyre underpaid or not, if they have to do unusual tasks (such as cleaning the plane themselves, yes im looking at you Ryanair!!) etc.

Ive been interested in this since realising how michael o'leary of ryanair treats his pilots so id like to hear from a few people if possible. Please do state airline names but no personal information is needed just what job you/the relatives/friends do and the airline(s).

The information given will only be used for me to to combine with my research to reach a conclusion for my investigation.

Thank you to anyone who replies or even anyone who takes the time to read this. This is extremely important to me so i hugely appreciate any help i can get.

Many Thanks