PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots' fatigue investigation
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2016, 10:01
CaptainChipotle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tarik123
Chipotle
I can see that you have no clue about the region you are flying in. maybe you do not know that all airlines in Saudi Arabia have FAA rules.
I have my doubts about what you claim that you have flown( flying 6 sectors and was very normal for you) sounds like a cowboy here.especially when you get 10 hours minimum rest to start again.
I love it, I am in the management. interesting. very smart observation. well I have a short answer for you NO.
And yes, you are right about my experience. it is not 30 years, it is actually 34 airline years.
Looks like I made a new friend. Yes I'm a cowboy. Had a pairing at my previous company that was a 3 day, 18 sector trip. I did it all the time... Although I have nothing to prove to you (do the math... 6/day)

This is a middle eastern forum discussing the legal limits and fatigue of us that are operating under the GCAA. You finally clarified you're operating under FAA 117 rules in Saudi... I'm sorry but double check your English proficiency and maybe try and post on a different thread before you try and hijack this one.

My friends back in the US love the new rules. And if they are fatigued, there is no backlash AND they are pay protected. I assumed you meant you were flying in the US because your initial post mentioned "American" work rules. But, unfortunately "work rules" and our region don't go hand in hand.

34 years eh? Congratulations?

Last edited by CaptainChipotle; 28th Mar 2016 at 11:47.