PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2016, 22:31
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mart901

I know 100% what FR are like.

Do you believe that Ezy offer good times on all routes out of Belfast? They hold themselves out as going after the business traveller. Do they offer a business friendly schedule on the Lgw route, for example? Look at their offering ex London on a Saturday during the summer, the last flight out is at 14.40. As a very regular user of Ezy, I think they have become too focused on getting the trips out and back to Spain in. Remember, that all companies are capable of one big mistake, they lose sight of their "why". The big banks, big energy suppliers, Tesco, all became so focused on profit that they lost sight of the bigger picture. Profit was all that mattered, at the expense of other issues they should have been taking into account. Profit is very important, but you need to consider the paying customer, will they want to buy what you have.

And FR are not the only one capable of cutting when it suits. We have just had our BA flights from Gatwick to Bodrum canned in July. That has caused us just as big a problem as a FR cancellation would do.

Bfs has seen a big increase in pax these past few months. I believe that is because Ezy has lifted capacity. What explanation do you offer, as you certainly can't say there has been this great improvement in our economy?