PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HNZ held to account
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2016, 15:52
ONAH2N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Well that was a bit emotional wasn't it?

Originally Posted by chook13!
Mate
Lets not make any assumptions bro

i could give a stuff ref your stupid 'enthusiastic cheerleading' pointless garbage comments
If we're being honest with ourselves, that's probably not true is it?

i respect the effort she has made to extend her qualifications and skills and move on from those like yourself who come out with totally irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with this case
I’ll assume you intended to be ironic in writing about comments that are not relevant to the case. But which comments do you mean exactly?

i also respect a great deal of other people who make the effort and do not quit when up against it.. you my friend, based on your childish comments would not even get a sniff in.
Get a sniff in where? I think I’m doing OK for myself. Just my opinion.

whether she has transgressed in previous employment or not
Which transgressions are you talking about?

and if you or others have ****e to throw fill your boots
and you would be the perfect pilot??
Not even close. Frankly, I'm embarrassed to call myself one.

i personally have made many errors in aviation and will continue to do so I'm sure...
Another point we can agree on.

HNZ do not have a good rep for either getting contracts or keeping good people or as in this case doing the right thing
they HAVE been found wanting and that is all there is to it
No argument from me. See my original post. May need to remove your blinkers to see it. I won’t make you feel bad about conceding this point you know.

interestingly enough it was AFAP lawyer who assisted to get the right result.. you might want to stop paying your dues if you feel so strongly about your comments...
Not a member. Can’t stand lawyers anyways, and I don’t think the AFAP would be much use to me here.

HNZ blew it and so did x number of people involved in this case- good people on both sides drawn into it- purely HNZ's fault as they failed to perform and manage as they should and knew they should
They sure did.

you choose to quote ' sometimes justice is served' and then carry on about it. its absolutely obvious what i mean by it as is made clear later by the 'enthusiastic cheerleading' comment that you also understand it so why make a comment on it.
Why? Because you’re acting like a cheerleader and not an objective commentator. Which is absolutely OK but don’t pretend to be anything else Feathers.

I apparently have no friends (re your comment below) but if I did I’d want one like you, bravely going to bat on my behalf on the interwebs. You big bantam rooster you.

Mostly I made it because it amuses me to see you get so excited though.

dismissal from a job, especially when it is for a reason that is not valid/ fair/ justified etc is traumatic for the person who has just been shafted while those on the other side carry on as if nothing has ever occurred and without care for those destroyed by their actions.
Ops normal, as you know. Not just the aviation industry.

there are procedures in place both legally required and morally
incumbent on an employer to manage those they see as transgressors in the way they conduct themselves. HNZ did not do this.. appeared to stretch the truth.. and sacked an employee without due process. which part of this do you not get??
I do get it. I said it too. You really should re-read what I wrote.

I also said that stuffing up the process doesn’t necessarily mean that there was nothing to warrant conducting one.

history of the accused is totally irrelevant when a judgement is made.
You keep talking about previous transgressions and history of the accused. Very close to an own goal. Do you really want to go there??? I wouldn’t be very happy with you as my lawyer.

another pre pubescent comment from yourself 'what held you back from finishing your comments? typo?' - if you are not able to work it out. to those at HNZ who took action against this individual you have been found wanting, liable (?), etc etc you fill it in shark you're the brains.
Nah, I just wanted to hear you finish your sentence. Seems a bit pre-pubescent and passive-aggressive to leave things left unsaid. At least that’s what my wife tells me.

the pilot got sacked without being afforded due process, the co pilot's memory got better with time.. what does that say?
It says HNZ didn’t follow due process? I think we’ve covered that.

leave you with it chief! you list of friends must be kinda short if that is your attitude to someone who stands up for themselves and by osmosis helps the industry (yep inadvertently even you)
Thanks blinkers! I’m all for people who stand up for themselves but my admiration is not unconditional. Perhaps that’s why I have a kinda short list of friends.

I'm sorry for stirring you up though my feathered friend Rooster. It’s been a chilly easter weekend and I’ve had a few reds for warmth. If I had any friends they’d probably say I was a bit of a stirrer on the piss. One of my many failings. But thanks for giving me an excuse to have another one