PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HNZ held to account
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2016, 12:13
chook13!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onah2h alphabet whatever you call your self

Mate
i could give a stuff ref your stupid 'enthusiastic cheerleading' pointless garbage comments
the lady is a friend of mine no doubt
i respect her and her skills and determination in an industry that is not generally female friendly
i respect the effort she has made to extend her qualifications and skills and move on from those like yourself who come out with totally irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with this case
i also respect a great deal of other people who make the effort and do not quit when up against it.. you my friend, based on your childish comments would not even get a sniff in.
whether she has transgressed in previous employment or not and if you or others have ****e to throw fill your boots
and you would be the perfect pilot??
i personally have made many errors in aviation and will continue to do so I'm sure... please send me your manual of excellence (bound to be a best seller eh?)
HNZ do not have a good rep for either getting contracts or keeping good people or as in this case doing the right thing
they HAVE been found wanting and that is all there is to it
interestingly enough it was AFAP lawyer who assisted to get the right result.. you might want to stop paying your dues if you feel so strongly about your comments...
HNZ blew it and so did x number of people involved in this case- good people on both sides drawn into it- purely HNZ's fault as they failed to perform and manage as they should and knew they should
you choose to quote ' sometimes justice is served' and then carry on about it. its absolutely obvious what i mean by it as is made clear later by the 'enthusiastic cheerleading' comment that you also understand it so why make a comment on it.
dismissal from a job, especially when it is for a reason that is not valid/ fair/ justified etc is traumatic for the person who has just been shafted while those on the other side carry on as if nothing has ever occurred and without care for those destroyed by their actions.
there are procedures in place both legally required and morally incumbent on an employer to manage those they see as transgressors in the way they conduct themselves.
HNZ did not do this.. appeared to stretch the truth.. and sacked an employee without due process. which part of this do you not get??
history of the accused is totally irrelevant when a judgement is made.
another pre pubescent comment from yourself 'what held you back from finishing your comments? typo?' - if you are not able to work it out. to those at HNZ who took action against this individual you have been found wanting, liable (?), etc etc you fill it in shark you're the brains. the pilot got sacked without being afforded due process, the co pilot's memory got better with time.. what does that say?
leave you with it chief! you list of friends must be kinda short if that is your attitude to someone who stands up for themselves and by osmosis helps the industry (yep inadvertently even you)