PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further CASA CTAF problems shows not working!
Old 27th Mar 2016, 11:27
Traffic_Is_Er_Was

Location: QLD - where drivers are yet to realise that the left lane goes to their destination too.
Received 191 Likes on 79 Posts
Many ATCs I talk to would like to give a proper service
So once again, you imply that the service you get now from Australian ATC, in the airspace they control, to the rules they operate to, is unprofessional and half-baked. In my opinion, there is only one person being unprofessional, and I mean that in every sense of the word.
Many of the ATC I talk to could not give a rats about providing any additional services. They are flat out providing the service they give now, with the numbers and resources they have. Mostly, they don't care what you think. They do their job to the best of their ability, and if the rules change, they'll do that job to the best of their ability. They don't make the rules, and they certainly are not going to work outside them. You bang on about "no cost", but there is always a cost. You, however, are happy as long as someone else is paying it.