PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna missing off Byron
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2016, 11:12
cutter9512

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Responding to Blitzk.
Reading your post struck a chord. What you posted clearly delineates current situations and circumstances in a variety of professions. Whether in Australia, America or other countries. There are many of us , pilots, lawyers, physicians, engineers who experience the very grinding, debilitating, debasing changes to our personal and professional lives. For physicians, you could substitute hospital admin instead of carrier for professional pilots. As professionals, we are educated and trained to respect experience, judgement and technical excellence in our quest for professional advancement, recognition and achievement of our potential. The commoditization of each of our respective professions is a truly sobering and disheartening circumstance. It goes against the core of the person who selects a profession, who strives to be the best of the best.
Of course we know little of the gentleman in question. However I think all many have experienced some if not much of his recent issues. One of the other posters mentioned isolation. Experience tells me that when marital discord happens, marital friends can scatter like quail. Personal isolation is real and very debilitating and happens rapidly.
This forum allows professional expression and enlightenment and frankly entertainment on many levels. I would suggest that participation here with like minded professionals, could reduce some of the isolation that he might of felt or at least provide a different perspective to his circumstances