PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 25th Mar 2016, 20:27
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And here we go again. Different day, same s..t

That Seneca ferry was blatantly doomed from the outset. Once you know the planks modus operandi you can just see where it's going. I wouldn't mind betting that it's grounded near his home airfield in Bucharest, Romania with a manufactured plank technical issue. I also foresee the owner being in a blackmailed situation.

People have said that their is enough information in the public domain about Robert Weaver - Skyferry to do some due diligence, but in my opinion it does not help one bit when you have Jon Hilton from National Solicitors making a statement about the ferry fraternity being a dog eat dog industry. That is far from the actual truth. My, and many other victims of Weaver's have seen how the ferry fraternity all stick together and help one another out. In fact, it was near all those ferry companies whom where trying desperately to retrieve Kay's stolen GPS that plank had borrowed but never returned.

The other thing of concern to me is that potential victims could actually be taken in by Jon Hilton's statement of what looks to be from a firm of solicitors when it is not.
In my opinion, looking at it, it looks to be an ambulance chasing outfit or a 'broker' [middleman] offering legal services. The other thing of interest is this, Jon Hilton suggests that any victim/customer dispute with Skyferry should be in civil proceedings.
How does Jon Hilton propose this would work when all Weaver's addresses are just virtual offices. The USA office that Weaver advertises doesn't even exist. I wonder if Jon Hilton would double indemnify Weaver's potential victims/customers. I also wonder if this failed Seneca ferry had anything to do with the victim being taken in by the National Solicitors statement? If so, in my opinion, aid and abetting springs to mind.

Weaver is known to use a multitude addresses to throw the victim off. This is nothing new. In my instance, back in 2009, I was told that Skyferry's address was at Coventry Airport, as stated on his website at that time. My County Court summons was returned "not known at this address" After a bit more investigation work, we found that Weaver had used 38 Brockhurst Lane, Monks Kirby, Coventry, CV23 0RA for the purposes of his class 2 FAA medical certificate. It was shortly after that 'Weaver's of Warwickshire' [a purported firm of solicitors] turned up, also registered at 38 Brockhurst Lane, Monks Kirby, Coventry, CV23 ORA.

Another gem, although a new one, Weaver puts a clause in to what he would call a contract to say that the victim is not allowed to discuss anything witha third party about what he already knows is going to be engineered into a frustrated transaction. My advice to any victim is this, don't pay Weaver a further bean. Report directly to the police.

Update. A N reg Seneca is parked at Baneasa Int'l Aeroport, Bucurest. Baneasa/Aurel Vlaicu Airport, Bucharest - BBU LRBS
http://www.handbook.aero/hb_airportp...ml?recnum=1825
Baneasa/Aurel Vlaicu Airport, Bucharest, Romania. Airport data ..

Weaver is also known at Henri Coanda Int'l Aeroport, Bucurest
So no surprises with my first guess earlier.

Last edited by Jetblu; 26th Mar 2016 at 18:18. Reason: Update and link