PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For your consideration
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2016, 16:19
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi joe, thanks for your constructive input. I do hope anyone else who continues to act and write like you have, at such times as these, with the usual PPRuNe "banter", realises that they are adding to the total value of our "primadonna" status.

I too have issues and gripes with changes to my contract for almost the last 2 decades. I only asked if pilots could show a little maturity here just recently, but clearly I am mistaken and there is little evidence being displayed as to why the company should bother with the likes of these few. I am glad to say that a few posters here give me hope that all is not lost in these forums. I shall not rise and feel the need to reply to the fools, so I will only reply in this thread if there is an intelligent point made.

Please show our profession in good light until we know the true cause of the FD accident in the report, preliminary or otherwise.

The problem with stupid people, they don't realise they are stupid as displayed in some previous posts here. I just hope these people are desktop pilots and not people with real jobs and peoples lives in their hands.

J (over and out)

Last edited by jack schidt; 25th Mar 2016 at 16:41. Reason: Last line added