PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why we have to use ANTI ICE Below 10 degree
Old 24th Mar 2016, 19:11
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes uplinker that was mostly 'for you'.

You conclude something from basically one sentence and donīt know the context (or complete picture) - and the OP is likely a Korean, which means there could be a 'language thingy' lurking in the dark as well...

Sometimes even the most fundamental things are not obvious. Thats how the human brain works - ask the pilots of AF447 as one example....57 times the airplane told them "Hey guys Iīm stalling" and still they asked "whats happening here"...

And turning your argument around, we should all have to pass at 100% and all imaginable questions should be asked. Cause, If you not know something, it might be dangerous and thus "scary".

Even IF the OP has a 'knowledge gap', my experience is that the pilots that donīt ask questions are the ones on whichs plane I wouldnīt put my family on.

Have you HONESTLY never asked a question that in hindsight was "dumb" ?

I certainly have. Still I ask if uncertain or not in the know. Maybe Iīm just dumb... or not as perfect as others ?

Donīt get me wrong, if a dude comes on an writes: yeah donīt know why we switch on at 10° and therefore wonīt switch it on, THEN Iīm happy to join in on a virtual slaughter...