PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow S76 Ditched in Nigeria today Feb 3 2016
Old 24th Mar 2016, 09:56
Copterline 103

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rubbish Copterline. I am not aware of a fatal accident anywhere in the offshore industry in an EC225. The fleet was only grounded by statute in certain places.

According to you, every S-76 accident is caused by a servo problem. You are wrong and I am getting a bit fed up reading your posts which show little or no objectivity. You are looking for every accident to fit your pre-conceived theory.
@industry insider
The most likely you are the one who works behind the curtains. Please, read your hidden and non-public documents and think. If the airworthiness is ok there would be nothing to hide?

Regarding your statement of the EC225 (marketing name of different version of Puma's) "I am not aware of a fatal accident anywhere in the offshore industry in an EC225. The fleet was only grounded by statute in certain places."

This is very strange opinion. When the whole fleet of different version of Puma helicopters were globally grounded, there was a real reason for it! It was the main gearbox lubrication issue. You shoud read and study these accident reports and also the EC's statement how to fix the problem and what they did.

I have been waiting that you will show up behind the curtain. Are you ready for the truth? I'm ready.

I'm finishing to wrote a book which is named "The truth and nothing but the truth". In the book is "a fictive story" what f... is going behind the curtains.