PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Explosions at Brussels Airport
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2016, 09:49
MrSnuggles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sabenaboy, thanks for that link! I of course re-shared it to whomever it might concern.

Now to my own thoughts on this crazy stuff... and I am not going to use fluffy-puffy huggy language here. Let's call an idiot an idiot, ok?

So. These idiots are most likely some local dudes. Studies have shown that second generation immigrants are more likely to be involved in terrorist stuff*. These idiots are unhappy with things as they are not to their liking. Instead of moving to a place more to their liking they want to transform their surroundings to obey their liking. (Which in itself is never justifiable.)

Now, Europe has seen an unprecedented influx of refugees from the war crimes in Syria. I would think this would make the local idiots happy, now there are more people they have common ground with, right?

No. Instead they blow up Brussels.

This is insane thinking on so many levels. I can't even comprehend them justifying this. I know there are some passages about infidels in the Koran, but.. ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME? In Europe we realised that holy wars were obsolete sometime around 1200 AD. The Islamic calendar is 600 years behind, but you'd think they too would have realised this around 1200 After Muhammed.

*In Sweden we have hundred of thousands of second generation Finlanders, we have large amounts of second generation Germans, Chileans, ex-Yugoslavians and various other nationalities. None of those has ever been subject to a terrorist investigation. Why are there only people from the ME blowing up stuff? Hmm?