PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots ‘worked to death’: Flydubai whistleblower says fatigue-related crash predicted
Old 24th Mar 2016, 04:31
PBY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Paula,
I have posted this in another thread, but I think it fits here better

Airlines constantly disregard fatigue, because it does not fit their businessplan.
I filed an Air Safety Reports over fatigued and they always brushed it off that it is legal and people with many PHDs designed the optimum rest periods.
But the european laws came into effect without any experts on the panel, as BAA union has proven in the past. It is the same body of government, that believes that ilegal immigration is good for us too . I feel sorry for the families of victims of bombing in Brussels. But we are always told we cannot fear, otherwise they win and nothing has anything to do with anything.
The corporate world has the patent for what is right.
The airlines always tell me that I do not understand te difference between being tired and fatigue. And that fatigue is serious and chronic. And that I have to be checked out by a doctor, if a legal schedule would produce a fatigue in me.
But I have a simple personal definition of fatigue. I am one of the lucky guys, who can sleep pretty well. When I wake up, I am usually fresh. But when I am experimented on me by the "legal schedules", I am waking up after 8 hours sleep and I am very tired. If I get by some chance of luck 3 days in a row, the problem dissapears. I am also pretty good with numbers. But when I am fatigued, I need a calculator for everything....