PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 22nd Mar 2016, 22:36
Cessnafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the larf, during diversion, I've made a quarterly visit to weavers Skyferry Facebook.

Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC - Facebook
www.facebook.com

For those that remember the 2011 ill fated PA31 skyferry delivery to Thailand...
has subsequently resurrected on 17th March 2016 as a successful delivery!
That ferry was dogged. Weaver claimed captaincy for 5-9 days until Julian Storey popped his head above the parapet taking weavers flack. Julian was allegedly operating under the chief pilot, weaver himself.
The owner was far from happy, having to listen to Weaver's increased fuel costs all the way. It transpired that Julian was one of the lucky one's that did get paid. Paul Coyne et al, one of many other ferry pilots were just scammed by weaver.

I also have some niggling doubts about his recent Seneca ferry to.
On 22nd February 2016 he claims a delay for a 50 hour check. Surely this was factored in. On 4th March 2016 he claims a weather delay by a photograph showing a few raindrops.
Does anyone know if this Seneca has made it to destination? ...as he doesn't claim another happy customer.

Weaver - you post on here as HGFCPilot. From what I can see, you're not banned. What went wrong this time?