PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B-738 Crash in Russia Rostov-on-Don
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2016, 23:25
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Chesty just noticed your excellent post. Of course I would love to know how you know, definitely not to question but to add to my own knowledge and to aid my understanding of the plane I've operated for almost 10 years.

To anyone discussing fuel exhaustion. A) think whats in the triangle of fire and b) look at what happens milliseconds after the impact in the CCTV footage we have seen so far! Listen to the transcript and even if you dont believe they climbed to 4000' on the second go around the 737 does not fall out of the sky at that angle with just a dual engine failure/flameout.

Though I have only tried in the sim and the TRE discussed things like windmilling versus not engines and other factors they all have very little dramatic effect. Contributory factor of course right now in the absecence of the FDR anything is possible but as the main cause it would seem unlikely.

Ex Dubai
I wish, I really wish half of what I said was true the real facts are that this is toned down. There is waaaay more and I'm just giving it to you in bite sized chunks. Not only is it all true, this is not even half of it. There is more and we can prove it. Now wether anyone actually wants to listen or see the proof only time will tell.