PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2016, 10:16
longer ron

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
iRaven
Like Coffman, I play the facts, not the person. But this was uploaded 3 years ago to YouTube and it shows OC2FTS' "personal" views, when he was a Regional Commandant, on the use of technology and 'quality over quantity'. This would chime with my previous conspiracy theory that today's position has been a long time coming:

I have not posted on this thread for some time,surely there cannot be many people now who believe this was just an airworthiness issue - I am not a 'conspiracy theorist' at heart but I believe this situation has been handled in at best an amateur way by the brass and at worst in a very devious way by the brass .
I certainly do not blame one man but I would still question who and why gave him that particular job at such a crucial time,his 'personality' is well known in the RAF - especially since he was overage for the post anyway.
The Haddon Cave report was a long time ago and it cannot really be blamed for something that was 'found' only 2 years ago,I have seen many machinations in my aviation career and this one is up there with the best (worst) of them