PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hubair anyone??
Thread: Hubair anyone??
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2003, 18:25
thirionremi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hubair

hi guys the situation for the twin engine changes all the time i ve just done my 20 hours twin at charleroi ebci.... the aircraft flies well but there are some troubles all the time it is really a pitty......they ve just bought a seneca 3 wich seems to be really nice..... it is based for the moment at liège eblg ........

but for the futur student it will be very funny they will fly on a brand new diesel (JET A1)aircraft.......they ve just ordered it for 400000 € euros.

they ve also just installed on the brand new fntp2 simulator the features to be able to run it for the MCC part of our formation.....i saw it is realy nice there are some pictures on the hubair student website www.hubairpeople.be.tf but it will also be available on the official website of the school www.hubair.net soon.

they also think to buy an AL50 you can see it on www.alsim.com for the people who want to practice ifr but without paying the full pric of the plane or the big fnpt2 simulator (300€/h)...........the price for an hour on this small simulator should be 25€ /h or a kind of forfeit for the year to come unlimited hours

it is really an nice way to stay current in ifr !

well if you have more questions ask it on the hubair student website forum www.hubairpeople.be.tf