PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2016, 21:48
Courtney Mil

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts
Pitts,

Everything you have just asked me, I have already told you and, once again, you are reading what you want to see. I did not say your view was accurate. I said nothing about when someone deems anything.

Read what I have written not what you want to rant about. As you well know, or should if you read carefully, I have never discussed any other aspects of the reports such as the actions and performance of the CAA; that is because it is an area that I am neither particularly familiar with nor interested in. I have expressed no opinion on the accident itself because I am sensible enough not to make defamatory statements about a pilot involved in a high profile case until factors other than pilot error are ruled out. The evidence for that will not be available until the final report is published. Until then I do not feel the need to go shooting my mouth off with any unfounded conclusions.

I have a very firm opinion of what happened. But it is not confirmed nor is it disproved due to lacking evidence and I shall not be discussing it until that evidence becomes available to me. Your desire to jump to conclusions would not be a very professional attitude for a pilot.

I cannot answer for other members, you will have to ask them.

Last edited by Courtney Mil; 18th Mar 2016 at 22:03.