PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2016, 19:47
Cat Funt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm surprised about the level of hand-wringing going on amongst volunteers over whether or not to sign the petition. Sure, some are subject to QRs but, in reality, what are the powers at be going to do? Dismiss you from your unpaid position when there's already a chronic shortage of people to do the jobs that need doing? Are they really going to start to court-martial civilians in blue suits for highlighting the blindingly obvious? I'd love to see how that plays out in the national media. From what I can glean, you can probably count without taking off your socks the number of people from the disbanded squadrons who would still give "Pippa" Middleton, ACdre Fluffy-bunny and the RAF in general so much as the steam off their piss after all this.

If it's something you care about, ladies and gents, sign bloody thing. If you don't care or disagree with it don't. It probably won't change anything because the sqns are already being told to get everything packed up and shipped to parent units in the next week or so. Just do yourselves a favour when it comes to looking at yourselves in the mirror and show a little bit more integrity than the f**kwits who foisted this on everyone.