PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you are still considering EK.....
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2016, 13:11
Flyingishere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough. I'm just speaking of the people before 28 feb 2012 who were considered not to pay social tax and thus Ryanair adapting and changing their salary with this in the back of their mind. They deliberately changed the pay of contractors as they were entitled not to pay social tax. After 28 feb 2012 this law changed and every new contract had to pay social tax thus losing over 40% pay a month while Ryanair did not change anything. There were guys (when they were out of expenses) making 800 euro a month, which is worse pay than a cabin crew in Ryanair.

Though can people explain me the following of this forum. When someone posts or creates a thread about how bad EK or ME in general is the comments and responds are: Best read so far, Great story, Must read for people who are crazy...
But when someone actually from their POV wants to tell their side of the story and thus helping people who can find themselves in that story can make a decision based on that info, are basically, how to put this nicely, being told to **** OFF.

Honestly more people means less hours means more time with the family win-win-win