PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you are still considering EK.....
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2016, 03:16
adel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keepitrealok
Well written, articulate and accurate.
I totally agree.
May I also add that they promise free education for three children, but it's not free, their allowance is never enough and they expect and has become normal to accept that we have to pay. Why sell the package as free education, it's not free, it's just subsidised, and education is very expensive ... I just wish EK would describe it as it is ... Not sell it and wait till you arrive to a nasty surprise
Oh wait , did I mention that your medical cover is thwarted with so many restrictions. You need a legal degree to be able to decipher what your entitled too , and generally surprise surprise... It's either pre existing, or restricted by a cap that doesn't reflect the true value of medical care in Dubai.
The Hr manual is open to interpretation , if you're persistent to actually find the relevant chapter,
And if you have the tenacity, stubbornness and time, to try to call every phone number to try to reach medical benefits , to either it ringing out, or you reach an answering machine .. But you can't leave a message because the message bank is full. And as a last resort you send an email to get some clarification and the reply is either from planet Mars or irrelevant....
And that's the policy, before seeking medical help, you to obtain pre approval... Most times, HOW DO YOU DO THAT????
That's my rant, some may not agree but that's my EK experience