PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2016, 17:56
CoffmanStarter

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Many years ago my primary motivation to join the Air Cadets, as a young lad, was for the flying ... which I would suggest was the primary driver for most of us back then. Based on what I have read on this thread ... I now consider myself very fortunate indeed in gaining the experience, confidence and personal responsibility that came as a direct result of chasing after every opportunity to fly ... some of which was as a result of extramural initiative on my behalf.

Given what has been said here over some 94 Pages/1,900 Posts (and you can't all be wrong) it seems that 2FTS should take a careful look at what CAS launched today ...

Start talking to each other more in person; then we'll better appreciate the different things we all offer.

Be open-minded and receptive. Make room for imagination, creativity and innovation. Promote diverse thinking and encourage innovation from others. A good challenge should be met with a good response.

Good leadership can also be inspired by good ideas.
Quote : RAF CAS

... as it would seem that such an approach has been missing over the last two years in arriving at a High Performance Solution to the Air Cadet Gliding issue.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafcms/mediafi...3B147E9F02.pdf

Petition signed.