PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Fuel and Oil requirements
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2016, 20:34
Lead Balloon

Received 430 Likes on 216 Posts
Well, if you do nothing (i.e. "I've long since stopped caring") then you should not care about the resultant regulations and you merely become a bitter voice in the wilderness.
I don't care about the resultant regulations. Why would I? They don't make any difference to how I operate, mainly because I don't know what most of them say any more. I only read them for the occasional amusement.

In the specific case of the new grand plan for fuel requirements, they are practically unenforceable. It's hilarious.

Me bitter? Nah. Just pointing out the ongoing absurdities, inconsistencies and hypocrisies of the expensive bugger's muddle that is the regulatory 'reform' program.

I also know that it's a complete waste of time and energy making a submission pointing out that the proposal is completely contrary to every grand statement about what the regulatory 'reform' program would achieve. CASA already knows that its empty rhetoric is just that.

And well done you on helping the Oz good guy. But your story is irrelevant to rules made by CASA.