PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Details please
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2016, 12:25
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys - let's turn this thread back into the right direction please.

I went through the contract, got my base(CIA). Some questions that came up whilst working through:

- it says they can move you to another base if they have the need to. How realistic is that with CIA? I mean, there should be enough flying all over the year(being located in the capital)?!

- brings me to my second question. The contract says the company may always opt to send me on unpaid leave in the winter season. Again - there should be enough flying out of CIA?

- This italian tax "thing" on domestic sectors. It means I should pay tax to italy INSTEAD of to Ireland if doing domestic sectors, right? How does that affect my salary? Better/worse then paying that in Ireland? Or was this already all considered when receiving some numbers from some of you(thanks again for that)?

I went through the base agreement and seem to understand it. Is there really ever a different roster over summer(as mentioned in the agreement) or is it just there "in case"?

All the rest is more or less as expexted for joining RYR, no big surprises. The "rough guide to RYR" is actually kind of funny as long as it does not hit you....

- brings up another question - how is it if you are really sick? e.g. getting influenza or having some other serious issue? Big problems or they accept a sick certificate with any big issues(considering you do not call sick every second, third month).

- Travel while on duty - e.g. if I go to the TR. Do I need to pay my luggage or not? Did not get that really from the fact sheet...

As usually feel free to drop me a confidential PM if you do not like to see some insights posted in public.

Thank you gents!