PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further CASA CTAF problems shows not working!
Old 16th Mar 2016, 04:26
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So it was someone else at fault?

..and thank you for pointing out the spelling mistake, I blame auto complete for it.
Actually, there were three major syntactical cock-ups in what you wrote. If you want to pontificate, at least re-read what you have written before hitting send. Bad syntax just sticks you in the 'bogan bin,' in the company of the few emotive crack-pots that inhabit this forum.

That said, Sunny, some of your posts on other threads are worth bottling. But, for mine, you've let a puzzling bias cloud your judgement on this one. I cannot reconcile the rationality with the irrationality of having a seeming hate on for the military.

You just let yourself down with emotive sniping.

As pointed out by INTBH, picking out two opportunists to make your point does not a valid sample make. Opportunists are not confined to the military.

You paint us as a unique, myopic breed lacking vision - in short, automatons. I'd like to know where the pioneers that trail-blazed international air routes way back when aviation was in its infancy fitted that stereotype. The majority were ex-AFC, ex-RAAF, or still serving. Check out DCT Bennett and Smithy as regards courage, initiative and vision.