PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further CASA CTAF problems shows not working!
Old 15th Mar 2016, 13:57
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are showing your complete ignorance of anything to do with the military mind as documented in thousands of texts.
Funny, Sunny. For a few moments there, I seemed to remember that I had 36 years (and eight days). 40 years tomorrow (St Pat's), since I walked in the gates. And I studied countless 'military texts' at Staff College.

So, yeah, Sport, I do have a bit of a clue!

'Obedience unto death?' There's a hoot. Get a commander that unnecessarily puts his peoples' lives at risk and his will be. That's reality.

In all my time, I dealt with rational, motivated and professional people that exercised logic. There were a few dickheads, for sure, but they were just reflective of wider society.

And, not finished yet -
the Navy does not assert a right to control navigation in Australias maritime zone
Neither does the RAAF in the vast majority of Australian airspace. But I think you'll find that Navy does its bit, as well, in respect of national security and 'navigation.'

I remain stumped over your assertions regarding 'military incompetence' and Navy and Army getting on. Can't see the point there.

Look, and this is just a personal plea: if you are going to pontificate, will you please get your syntax in a pile?

'Australias maritime zone'
and
its there way or the highway..
For someone that seeks to lecture, your grammar sucks.