PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PremiAir
Thread: PremiAir
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2016, 12:10
PP21GPS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graham Avery

I contacted Mr. Avery regarding the missing Premiair spares from Blackbushe and if he knew of their whereabouts?

This was his direct reply:-
Good to hear from you and all is noted, I have actually continued to grow the PremiAir Group of companies and expanded them. You will see the re-vised web site shortly and I am making tremendous profits. I have developed the Spares side and now turning over $4.5 million in the last 9 months just in this department of the PremiAir Group I did suggest to you at the time when Keith Marshall screwed up my plans at that time that I would do something with you as I had idea’s!!, however we all move on and I have never faulted on the development of PremAir despite the rubbish I had to go through, that I would do something with you and I still will if you wish, you could work with me on a company in the groups that I have and I would give you shares in it also so you can really make your mark. I would be prepared to give this company orders for Aviation spares as I will have to even further expand the spares area even more than I am doing at present and it is and will perform and expand even more. I am dealing in the bigger league now with many overseas companies.

Didn't even answer the question. What a