PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G-Nude AAIB
Thread: G-Nude AAIB
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2003, 03:44
Jiff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It absolutely amazes me that there are people who contribute to this forum and believe that these two people are some kind of god.

If it was up to me the only thing I would let them take the controls of again would be a bicycle.

"After approximately 30 seconds and at 500 feet, the oil pressure fell to zero, the low pressure oil warning light illuminated and a couple of seconds later the engine stopped.The pilot in the right hand seat flew the helicopter in autorotation whilst the left hand seat occupant climbed out onto the skid and gathered the liferaft and emergency kit. At 20 feet above the sea he jumped into the water".

If anyone with more than two brain cells believes that then your probably a perfect candidate to go along with them on there next "adventure" and unnecessarily put the lives of rescue personnel at risk.

If either of you two have a shred of integrity or common decency between you then a public apology would be well in order, this will probably not be forthcoming and it's a shame you won't be doing prison time over this.

Jiff