View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2016, 18:00
youngretired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Urgent help needed for PPL skill test

Hello everyone,

I have an awkward situation in Italy. Here is the facts:
  • I'm a Turkish citizen, working in Italy
  • I've started my PPL training in a local club, but club bankrupted after 8 hours of flying,
  • I moved my training records to an another ATO, but they couldn't provide me ground school in English,
  • Even I would study myself, nobody was sure if anybody took an English PPL test in Italy before, so nobody was sure about the scope of the questions,
  • So I went to UK for a ground school in November 15, came back with my results,
  • After completion 45 hours of flying, I've applied for skill test,
  • Italian CAA doesn't and won't accept my application,
  • I gave up with my UK results and decided to take Italian exams,
  • But it also not possible because they don't want to prepare English PPL exams just because they can,
  • This is a conclusion of two months of e-mails and phone conversations.

So, after this point I give up and won't take any step in Italian soils. Things are getting weird and I become suspicious about all this related to racism.

I put all UK CAA and EU Regulations according to acceptance of my UK exam results but they keep going on insisting on their claims.

Any help appreciated if anybody knows a way that I can apply to Skill Test with my logbook and UK exam results in somewhere else?

What's the cost of time and money?

Any school around EU that can help?

Last edited by youngretired; 14th Mar 2016 at 18:03. Reason: added: somewhere else?