PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further CASA CTAF problems shows not working!
Old 13th Mar 2016, 14:40
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, the insulting innuendo with no basis in fact. As I said on the other thread, the PIC had choices and didn't exercise them.

They sent those five to their deaths....
Your use of the word 'sent' is deliberate - I know that, and I know that it's for PR purposes. Nonetheless, IMHO, it's dishonest, and implies to the unwashed that the RAAF 'controlled' and, therefore, 'directed' the aircraft over the Barrington Tops; rather than the PIC making that decision. The words 'sneaky,' 'underhanded,' 'manipulative,' 'disingenuous,' 'opportunistic,' 'manic,' and 'possessed' all come to mind; along with a long list of other synonyms. But that's just my opinion.

I will get more and more major media coverage on this. Now talking to 60 Minutes.
Good luck with that one. 60 Minutes these days has about as much credibility as those breakfast shows that are fluff. In any event, your potential bogan audience will probably prefer be tuned in to some reality TV show on cooking, surviving in the jungle, or seeing what the Kardashians are up to.

You still have potential for good, Dick. But you just continually screw it with emotive scare campaigns!