PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Further CASA CTAF problems shows not working!
Old 13th Mar 2016, 09:46
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
Trevor. Why after 30 years can't the military copy the best from around the world and put in some tower airspace at Willy and allow their controllers to use proper skills as they do in North America.

I happen to believe our Aussie military controllers are as capable as those overseas. it's just the pathetic leadership that can't make any changes at all.

Why can't they use D airspace when there is no military traffic? They simply can't make any change decisions at all. They sent those five to their deaths and it will happen again unless I and others can get in some change.

Notice how not one named military Controllor is ever a spokesman- it's because the system is designed to make sure no one is ever held accountable.

I will get more and more major media coverage on this. Now talking to 60 Minutes.

I see similarities with Cardinal Pell. Always protect the system if you are in charge. Never ever do what is ethical.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 13th Mar 2016 at 11:18.